mythical patch !

blake-fast wrote on 12/6/2022, 10:05 AM

its now nine months since the people i the forum were asked for feedback on acid pro bug,s now any developer that tried using the app for an hour or so would quickly find many of the most bugs are obvious the biggest one being it doesnt work and crashing constantly is the major issue any software can have , poor handling of plugins , cpu ram are all major issues consistant with a badly developed app but probably for a daw even more so , therefore surely nine months on progress could have been with the mythical patch that was i believe promised where is it ? an early christmas present perhaps ? i wont hold my breath though

Comments

SP. wrote on 12/6/2022, 12:13 PM

@blake-fast Why need to patch the program if nearly everyone already bought the new version or upgrade to ACID Pro 11 anyways? Magix already has your money. It's the same with big video games that come out unfinished. Everyone rages and quits playing it after two weeks but the publishers already earned enough to recoup investment costs even if the game is considered a failure.

Customers need to vote with their wallet!

Former user wrote on 12/6/2022, 12:32 PM

@SP. Well said !!! @blake-fast Spot on !!!

Other than letting people know that they should get a refund ASAP and then wait for the 'patch' to see if AP then becomes a stable functioning program, that they're willing to put their money in, there's little we can do.

@SP.Thanks for all the work you do here ( we should mention sheppo as well) without you AP would be an even bigger mess.....

Cheers

blake-fast wrote on 12/7/2022, 7:49 AM

sp 11 needs the patch too so do you wait a year buy 12 and still need a patch ?its sure fire way to no customers