My transitions did not show after output?

syokom wrote on 5/25/2011, 10:53 AM

I recently made a photo slideshow with music and 3D post it transitions between each photo.   It took a VERY long time for it to render.  I outputed it to a .wmv file format in HD1 Quality.   The result was that all of the pictures and music came through fine, but my transitions did not.  They were just some abstract garble that never moved or anything.  Can anyone explain where I went wrong on this?  Please let me know ASAP as I am working on a graduation presentation for my son coming up in a couple of weeks.   Thank you in advance.

Comments

john-auvil wrote on 5/25/2011, 10:57 AM

What version of PhotoStory?

syokom wrote on 5/25/2011, 11:03 AM

What version of PhotoStory?

Version 10 Deluxe Download

john-auvil wrote on 5/25/2011, 11:42 AM

Hmm, I just did one, small just a few photos, using a 3D pinboard transition alternating between each phonto and added in audio.

Mine came out okay, I would still work out photo length as these transitions take away some of the time which the photo should have but other than that it seems okay.

john-auvil wrote on 5/25/2011, 11:45 AM

How many pictures are in your project?

I am not sure if maybe it is a resource error. Did any part of the export work out?

As a test I suggest taking 10 pictures in a new project and do the same thing to see if you get the same error or anomally.