My MAGIX Video easy SE Version 1,0,4,3 have got a problem

Henning wrote on 1/20/2013, 9:34 AM

My Video easy SE has suddenly started making problems with down loading, it downloads ok from source, but will not take the next step. so I can’t use it for anything. Will an update to the pro version fix this problem or should I delete the program and then re install it? I use it to make movies from my cam corder.
Regards
Henning Willander

When finishing downloading and   push for editing 

Kaiser baas DVD Maker V4  Model KBA03001 S/Nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  (Removed by Moderator)

Windows 7

MAGIX Video easy SE Version 1,0,4,3

Comments

gandjcarr wrote on 1/20/2013, 3:12 PM

Hi,

I apologize but I can't really understand what you are asking.  What are you having problems downloading?  Do you mean downloading your original movies from a camera, a VCR or some other source?  What next step will it not take?  I really apologize that I don't understand what you are asking.

George

johnebaker wrote on 1/21/2013, 3:21 AM

Hi Henning

If I understand you correctly you are trying to capture video from your camera using the Kaiser Baas video converter into Video Easy and you now have a problem.

Can you tell us the following:-

What your camera make and model is?

How you are connecting it to the Kaiser Baas?

Can you see the video in the preview window?

What settings are you using to record with Video Easy?

Was this working and is now causing problems?

Have you tried installing the program again (no uninstall) and selected the Repair option?

Thanks

John

Last changed by johnebaker on 1/21/2013, 3:21 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

Henning wrote on 1/22/2013, 7:47 AM

Hi John
First excuse my sarcasm it was not directed at you, I am a surgeon and not very familiar with IT slang and special expression. I have to explain in a simple way what wrong  and get offended when being talked down to. If I use our medicine jargon for my patients also an IT patients, they will probably feel the same if I tall down to them for not understanding. Ok enough about it.
Answer to your question: Yes it was working fine is a little slow, but an excellent quality. Suddenly it began to take a long time from the Edit button was pressed to it started to work but now there happens absolutely nothing when pressed on the edit button. I use a Sony Handycam and download directly from the camera to a file on my PC because I do not have a socket on the camera to match Kaiser Baas connection system, the camera have only a mini USB input.
Magix download from the PC files. I also use your soft wear for recording from a DVD and VCR recorder, mostly old movies on video tape there is no problem to connect the recorder to the Kaiser Baas.
Yes I can see the whole film process on the preview window .Everything is going fine until I press the Start video editing then I can wait forever. Setting:  I use USB 2861 for audio and video. No, I have not tried to install the program again. It's a long time since I bought this program and I can’t remember the process. and if there is a password or code I don’t have it any more .
I have been very pleased with your product it is much better in quality than Nero. And not so complicated. Please give me your best advice, I have whatever the result with the existing program meant to buy your latest version, if this can meet my needs, to make good quality movies from my Handycam I have an older one capable of reading my mini video tape video 8. A new one  there record on the hard drive. Have old family VCR tapes and DVD that I would like to have made into good movies with music and speech. Based on my chat, can you give me some advice on which of yours product that will be just for me, I have a pretty high IQ, but it is not really the on the same frequency as IT technology. Looking forward to hearing from you again.

Kind regards
Henning Willander