Music Maker will not export files. Previously fine, now just crashes

CC-Thornley wrote on 1/14/2023, 5:38 AM

I'm at my wit's end with this program.

So I spent 4 days on a piece, and now it will not export, in any way. Previously I have made 3 pieces and each one exported both as WAV & MP3. The WAV usually takes a few goes and is very touchy, but the MP3 works every time.

When I was ready to export the latest piece, the first attempt was silence. The second attempt gave me the first ten seconds of the song. All other attempts result in crashing. Now, this has progressed so the program crashes as soon as I touch anything in it. I can open it (it takes a very long time to connect to my account) but now as soon as I touch anything, it crashes.

Things I have tried:
YES, turning it on and off again. Multiple times. Including just the program, restarting the PC, and shutting down the PC, waiting a few minutes and turning it back on.

Prior to crashing, I tried - Normalize option, on and off.
"Only export range between markers" on and off.

I don't know what to do, or what I did to make so broken.

If no one has a solution, can you please recommend to me a program that will allow me to create drum loops so I can compose and record bass and banjo lines over, with some access to basic effects and plug-ins?

Here are 3 examples of songs (excuse the stupid video clips) that include audio I WAS able to export as WAV and MP3's, no problem, using this Music Maker program.

As I said, each of these songs exported NO PROBLEM. I have changed NOTHING in my settings that I know of, just business as usual, but now the program is basically unusable, and I think this is the last straw. Using this program is just a constant up-hill battle and I don't know what to do or what i did wrong. I am using Music Maker, 64 bit, version 31.0.3.26 It is the premium version, yes, I paid for it. ;(

Thanks.

Comments

No comments yet - be the first to write a comment...