Music Maker Pro14 Freeze

Blownaway wrote on 12/21/2008, 3:41 AM
Hello
I have purchased Music Music Maker Prduction 14 recently and I find it absolutely AWESOME. That means a lot since over the last few years I have spent thousands of $ for top Music Software and libaries, but Magix just is exactly what I was after. Easy to learn and quick super results.  Its just pure exiting fun to use it. I can't keep away from it.

One problem I have is:
Every now and then while I'm working away it totally freezes up and tells me "To close the program because it is in a unstable condition." But I can't close the program either because its frozen. I have to actualy restart the computer or even turn it off and then of course lost things I have not saved before.

Very anoying, as it happens at least once or twice every day. 

Any help be appreciated.

Cheers....
Blownaway

Comments

HrubeshDj wrote on 1/20/2009, 3:03 AM
Hi bro! i know this can't help you but 4 me it's the same. i have purchased in 2003 musik maker 2003 and sometimes it get me the same message of yours in december i have purchase music maker 15 still have same problem.
The only thing i have notice it happens with more frequence with particular application. that i try to avoid like voices modification.
For second have you check if the feature of your pc fit with the software, i mean Ram cpu velocity, and hard disk capability.
this all i can say but anyway it's a great software with a lot of good feature.
Cheers!