MUSIC MAKER 2024 PREMIUM & Loops Unlimited (annual) - charged twice

Koppika wrote on 4/22/2024, 6:02 AM

I recently purchased a MUSIC MAKER 2024 PREMIUM & Loops Unlimited (annual) – see attached the order confirmation and the bill of 119 Euros. Your page clearly says, that the product already contains the Unlimited Loops (annual subscription) After installing the application, Unlimited loops didn’t occur and when I clicked on Loops Unlimited, it charged me additional 149.88 Euros!!!! Since it's impossible to find a support contact (email or phone), I want to request/claim the charges for Unlimited Loops back.

Comments

SP. wrote on 4/22/2024, 6:37 AM

@Koppika Please contact sales support at infoservice@magix.net.

I would guess, that everything is described in the order confirmation e-mail. You likely got a coupon code in the mail for Loops Unlimited. Did you check that e-mail thoroughly?

browj2 wrote on 4/22/2024, 6:54 AM

@Koppika

Since it's impossible to find a support contact (email or phone),

Clck on SUPPORT at the top of this forum, Audio, Music Maker, scroll to the bottom. Contact Support.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

Koppika wrote on 4/22/2024, 7:17 AM

@SP. - there are two problems - 1. when I tried to Enter the SN for Unlimited Loop, I got the error that the code is invalid (the one I got with original purchase), 2. when I then tried to see the Unlimited Loops in the app whether it was activated with original SN code (Music Maker SN), it charged me directly the 149.88.

SP. wrote on 4/22/2024, 7:21 AM

@Koppika That's odd. If I get something from the in-app-store I always need to manually accept the terms and conditions first before I can purchase something and then I additionally need to enter my customer account password.

Are you sure you've got charged and not only visited the checkout page (where you saw the final price and need to enter the coupon code)?

Koppika wrote on 4/22/2024, 7:38 AM

@SP. - exactly - that's really odd and my problem. I checked my bank account immediately and payment is gone.