Music Maker 15 Premium

tony-quinn wrote on 5/15/2009, 7:44 PM
Why Is My Magix Studio 15 Premium Always Giving Me Errors And Also Lots Of The Loops Say Deleted Or Moved To Another File When They Haven't It Is Really Getting Me Down I Paid Good Money For This Magix Music Maker 15 Premium And It Is Always Going Down Can Anyone Help As I Am Getting Really Ratty Thank You.

My first stage appearance was in 1977,I was 17 at the time,my career started there and I've never looked back.My wife Yvonne and I first met in Birmingham in 1977 just before Elvis passed away.After moving to Yorkshire in 1980 I got a band together and Yvonne and I decided on the name of the band and we called ourselves Tony Quinn and The Panthers.We had a very good following, but unfortunately the band split up on New Years Eve in 1985 and I've been a solo artist in my own right ever since.In February 1985 Yvonne and I decided to come back to Birmingham,I am still doing my own thing and I'm still waiting for a lucky break.

https://www.facebook.com/tonyquinn4

Comments

ralftaro wrote on 5/20/2009, 7:18 AM
Hi,

Sounds like the soundpool database is a little messed up and pointing to some "dead" files that can no longer be located, possibly because they were on a removable medium or were moved/deleted/renamed on the hard drive. I recommend going into the program settings ("General" tab) by pressing the "Y" key and cleaning up the soundpool via the button you can find there. This will at least get rid of the dead links in the soundpool database. Once this is done, you might want add soundpools again that are actually located on your hard drive but do not show up in the database now. Use the "Add styles" button to browse to the physical location of the files on your hard drive. (This but will only be available if you're in the advance mode of Music Maker, i.e. "Easy mode" is turned off).