Multiple text boxes in title slide

Nadidina wrote on 4/4/2012, 5:24 PM

Hello, I just purchased this Deluxe 10 software and although it seems versatile, the user guide is very disappointing. The sw is not so intuitive either. ( I have produced several large slideshows using Roxio till now which comes with a nice 250 pg manual)

I want to add multiple text boxes in a title slide and give them different effects like color and motion etc. Can anyone tell me how to do it?

Thanks much!

Comments

john-auvil wrote on 4/5/2012, 1:00 PM

I am pretty sure you can not do that in the PhotoStory. I do things like that in the Magix Movie Edit Pro, because it has multiple tracks so I can have fades, desolves, colour changes, etc. in several different text objects all on the same image.

PhotoStory only has one text track, so you are unable to add multiple text objects to one image.

Nadidina wrote on 4/5/2012, 1:25 PM

Hi John,

Just what I thought so. Come to think of it, Roxio is the same- the way I do there is add some text as part of the image before importing and then other text using the slideshow software with effect.

Can u make full slideshow in Moview edit pro like the Photostory? Then I may consider buying that too.

Thnx

john-auvil wrote on 4/11/2012, 9:17 AM

Yes, you can do just about everything in Movie Edit Pro that you can do in PhotoStory... If your interested, try downloading the trial version of Movie Edit Pro.

If you do, you will see it also has the Slide Show Mode, the Overview Mode, and a very robust Timeline Mode. Plus, the navigation of the Movie Edit Pro is very similar to PhotoStory.