Multiple midi tracks in Acid Pro 10

Stephen-Maddison wrote on 12/9/2021, 1:14 PM

I am trying to get multiple midi tracks in Acid Pro 10 to work with separate instances of the same soft synth, but all tracks after the first one continue to be ignored, all input going to the first track, even though subsequent tracks clearly show a different instance of the synth. This is also the case if I use a different synth on midi track (e.g.) 2.

Does anyone know how to get this to work? I am no expert with midi, so am probably missing something simple, but I can't work this out.

All advice welcome.

Thanks.

Comments

SP. wrote on 12/10/2021, 3:57 AM

@Stephen-Maddison Can you make a screenshot of your settings? For me it works fine. I have two tracks, each with a DLS Soft Synth and both tracks accept MIDI from my keyboard at the same time.

Stephen-Maddison wrote on 12/10/2021, 10:46 AM

Many thanks for your response. I cannot account for this, but repeating today what I did yesterday, it worked! I have no idea what I did wrong, but duplicating your example worked fine. I then did it again with Pigments (which is a dream of a synth, by the way) and it all worked as well. Just one of those weird computer glitches that come up from time to time, I suppose. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to respond. Much appreciated. This is, I am happy to say, solved.