Multi Picture Zoom (Pan_Scan)

Smudge611 wrote on 9/25/2011, 11:43 AM

I have a photo with many subjects in it, I would like to scan from one point and go around the photo, so everyone can be seen. Is there a way to do this with photostory. I normally use pinnacle studio for this but when i attempt to do HD photos it crashes so I am looking for something different.  For this paticutlar photo i would zoom into the top left 1/4 then go to the top right 1/4, down to the bottom right 1/4 and then finish at the bottom left 1/4. 

Anyone know how to do this or if it is possible with this program?    Thanks

Comments

cpc000cpc wrote on 9/25/2011, 5:19 PM

Smudge611,

I don't have PhotoStory, but the 'all functions' page of the Magix web product description says it can: "Create virtual camera pans across your photos and video clips to highlight important image content. Now with improved ease of use and enhanced functions to achieve angled tracking shots with black-out edging."

Assuming the interface is similar to the one in Movie Edit Pro, you may have presets for things like zoom to top right etc.  More flexible would be key frame animation where you set the section of the image you want to display at various time intervals and the program creates the smooth transitions between.

Regards,

Carl