multi movie DVD question

agnisflugen wrote on 6/2/2009, 12:38 PM
hi, i have magix movie edit pro 14 plus. i want to burn a multi movie DVD with lots of little movies on one disc with the ability to pick a movie from the DVD menu. i was given instructions on how to do this, and was able to make my first DVD, thank you! but i decided to make some adjustments and burn a second DVD. this time i got the following question:

"VTS_01_1.VOB-Should the existing file be  use for the film"

i was given the option to chapter menu and chapter information, or rewrite the movie menu  along with the option to ecode all, or use all. i didn't know what to select, so i just clicked around, and then went on with burning my DVD. but now the icons and titles for the movies don't match up with the movie. so i was hoping someone can explain to me what that message is asking for exactly, pretty pretty please...many thanks in advance.

Comments

garychencool wrote on 6/5/2009, 4:52 PM

If you already burned the DVD, when MEp burns a DVD, it keeps the files into a file in your hard drive. The error is telling you that the sopt that your going to put the movie already has the file. Search thefile and it's your choice to delete it or move it somewhere else. The same goes for every other file because the error will pop up again.

Hopefully, this helps you!