mp15plsdlv-usuk.exe-MAGIC 15PLUS-DOWNLOAD VERSION

waro-warin wrote on 4/30/2009, 11:34 AM
Is still crashing when i try to open  any video-file in the time-line mode windows of the editin section.

i tried several solutions nothing worked.

-dis-abled norton360.
-it was un-istalled magic15 plus three times ,then re-installed ;nothing worked.

i can play back any video file but i can not edit it because Magic 15 plus crash . 
i noticed this crashing problem happened after an automatic upgrade done by my Windows vista premiun.

CLICK ON LINK TO VIEW IMAGE AND CLICK EN THE IMAGE TO ZOOM IN !!

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/8983/magigsuks.jpg

Comments

ralftaro wrote on 5/6/2009, 10:56 AM
My suggestion: Check and see whether Magix support can possibly help.

http://support.magix.net
ralftaro wrote on 5/7/2009, 10:01 AM
I'm afraid the screen shot doesn't give me that much more information to work with and I'm still in favor of contacting Magix technical support. However, here are a few ideas:

- Start the program. Before you go to the "Edit" stage or do anything else, go to "Help" and use the function to reset the entire program to its default settings. If that alone doesn't do the trick or you don't even get that far without the program crashing, just reset the program by deleting the configuration file manually. Run a search on your hard drive for "MovieEdit.ini" and delete it. Done. Restart the program.

- Disable the newsfeed function in the program: This can be done in the program settings. Just open the program, stay in the first stage and press "Y" on the keyboard. Switch to the "System" tab and tick the "Hide news" checkbox.

- There's a small chance that the problem is related to the graphics hardware/driver as well. Therefore, update your graphics driver. Also, go into the program settings under the display options and experiment with the different video modes that are available for the display in the program/arranger. Some work better in conjunction with some graphics hardware than others.

I hope this helps.