Movie Edit Pro 15 Registration problem?

cjc75 wrote on 12/31/2009, 9:53 AM
I recently purchased a copy of Movie Edit Pro 15; but I think I purchased the wrong version.

I wanted Screen Capture capabilities, and I see now that this is available on the PLUS version, but not the regular version?

I had already Registered this version that I have when I was trying to test out its recording features, hoping I could Screen Capture with it, only to find that I was not able too... and I only bought it just two days ago, and still have the receipt for it.

So is there a way to Cancel the Registration, so I can return it and exhange it for the PLUS Version?

Or is there some sort of an Upgrade that I can get to add to my version to give it the PLUS features?

Comments

AndyCope wrote on 12/31/2009, 1:42 PM
I got  a mac desktop computer and dowloaded the compatabilitys so I could run windows on it. This alows me to be able to run MEP15 on it. The point I'm getting to is that I had already instald MEP15 once on a gateway. I instald it On my mac and It asked me if I wanted to register. Or select "I am already registerd with magix" you do not have to unregister then reregister It wont make you do it again. it will still keep you registerd if you buy MEP15+
Good Luck                                    -Chip Comando
cjc75 wrote on 12/31/2009, 1:53 PM
Well the problem is, I do not want to return a product to the store, that has had its Serial Number already Registered.

They can't resell that to a new customer, because it would be useless, wouldn't it?
garychencool wrote on 12/31/2009, 3:15 PM
Okay, I suggest you keep it because it is already regestered right? So the only thing you need is the Screen Capture? In that case, you should use Camtasia Recorder which does a great job! Try it out for 30 days, P.S. you can get a serial easily (via YouTube)