mobile pages deleted - website pages deleted

leandro-cardoso wrote on 5/13/2018, 7:59 PM

I just finished my website (after 4 weeks), but I didn't want mobile pages, so I deleted them and saved the project. Afterwards I realized that deleting the mobile pages also deleted my website pages..I almost destroyed my pc, please help me recover the pages...

Before I deleted the mobile pages I exported the whole website, but when I import them back, the pages are incomplete and with another font. HELPPP

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 5/14/2018, 4:24 AM

Hi, welcome to the Magix forums.

Do you have a version(s) of the project file which you saved earlier, i.e. before you chose to delete those mobile pages? If so, try opening it/them and see what the site looks like. Assuming you can open one of these older files you will then need to reconstruct any changes you made more recently than this "rescued" version.

Also, it would be helpful to know exactly which version and variant of Web Designer you have.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

nonoouman-h wrote on 5/27/2018, 7:18 PM

Same happened to my I deleted my pages but the problem I got was that My new mobile pages are not getting indexed properly. Although I have changed my site design what could be the reason?

emmrecs wrote on 5/28/2018, 2:48 AM

@nonoouman-h

Welcome to the Magix forums.

Did you read my response to the original poster? Without that information we have little chance of being able to help you.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam