MMM Premium & Samplitude Pro X 7 Suite upgraded...VST issues!!!!

madden78 wrote on 2/2/2023, 2:28 PM

I just recently upgraded both MMM Premium and Samplitude Pro X 7 Suite. But now my vst's from MMM does work in Samplitude. Recently, they did before the upgraded. Now I get a message that the plug-in is not activated!!!! My sessions that I used them on are not opening correctly either. The instruments are Harmonica, Childrens Choir, Soloist Collection, Vintage Cornets, Handchimes Bells and glass, Sansula, Vintage Lead Trumpets, Vintage Mid and Low Brass and 1957 Wooden Clarinet!! I tried reinstalling, uninstalling, etc. No Luck.

Waiting on tech support. Any ideas anyone?

Comments

SP. wrote on 2/2/2023, 4:12 PM

@madden78 Have you bought them in the Music Maker shop or are these Vita Instruments from the old Samplitude version you also own?

madden78 wrote on 2/2/2023, 8:47 PM

Both. But I will just re-install all versions. I've been following several threads. This would seem like a fix.

SP. wrote on 2/2/2023, 8:56 PM

@madden78 OK, the specific instruments you mentioned should work in Pro X7 if you bought, downloaded and installed them in the Music Maker in-app-store. They will however not work in Pro X7 if they came bundled (as free Vita Instruments downloadable from the Help menu) with an older version of Samplitude Pro X or Samplitude Music Studio.

madden78 wrote on 2/6/2023, 11:24 AM

I figured it out. The new update caused the issue. I have created many projects with the bundled software from MagixMusicMaker vst's. Which were able to be utilized in Samplitude Pro X suite. Once I installed the update, it made several vst's inoperable in Sam Pro.

Will there be a fix? Will Magix correct the issue.

According to Magix, a MusicMaker project can be opened in Sam Pro. I have did it to test the theory, but WITH the update the MMM vst will not open.. WITHOUT the update it will open. I will post the video soon.

That's a neat perk to have ......Purchase new VST's from MMM store and use in Samplitude Pro😉

SP. wrote on 2/6/2023, 11:52 AM

@madden78 Definitely tell customer support at proservice@magix.net about your problems. Maybe they just forgot to enable the libraries in Samplitude Pro X7.

These are all third party Vita Instruments, so it might be that the developers didn't allow Magix to use them in Samplitude Pro X7? You can buy some of these libraries as Native Instruments Kontakt libraries directly from the developers. These can be used everywhere, if you own Kontakt.

Alternatively render your Vita Instruments tracks to WAVs in your older version of Samplitude.

madden78 wrote on 2/19/2023, 6:49 PM

Check the version of your installation Build!! Once I installed a first version build everything started working as usual. Once I updated the VST went crazy. KEEP A COPY OF THE INSTALLATION on backup.