MMM 31.0.5.53

Eleyan wrote on 4/27/2023, 6:53 AM

Before the latest update, I had been unable to find the yellow bar at the top for 2 days, with the update it made
no difference.  Add to that the new behaviour, that the music would revert to mini-loops from wherever I started
the playback within the song, making the song unplayable.
I am using USB-96 ASIO driver and had to re-select that driver in windows for my headphones because of the loop
thing after the update, which then stopped, but now only 5 minutes later it's doing it again.  

In the absence of the yellow bar above to select which sections of the song I want to include in playback or recording, the vertical red line marker is making trouble.  

When I click to place it to have play start somewhere else, it has already left a red 'placer' mark
where it used to be and I have to click somewhere else to cancel it.  It is acting like the yellow bar marker. And on top of that, even after clicking somewhere else for the marker to go to, it still persists on the old spot. Let's just say my music making session is "over" completely at this point.

It was not doing the latter behaviour in previous versions and the vertical red line did not take over playback like it is now. Please make it stop.

Comments

SP. wrote on 4/27/2023, 7:16 AM

@Eleyan I'm currently not using the newest version so I cannot confirm this is a general problem. But if resetting the program settings and resetting the layout doesn't help and if the loop bar cannot be enabled or disabled via the View menu, I would suggest you open a support ticket with technical support.

Click on the SUPPORT link at top of this page and then select your product. On the next page scroll down until the bottom and click Contact Support and create your ticket.