mixer faders colors / how to assign or change

VivaMaretta-Giorgini wrote on 6/26/2024, 4:11 AM

😉

Hello, 

Thanks for your great Magic Samplitude Pro X.

Please I would like to know what way I eventually could change the colors of volume faders in the mixer of Magic Samplitude, as in some of your pictures on your website sometime you show some of the mixer volume faders painted in yellow, and now even in red (as the master volume),….

Usually if I create an AUX or a SubMix Bus track, the color of the fader is blue, by default.

I tried about the Program Settings about SKINS and/or COLORS, but I did not find the way.

Sorry for the irrelevant question…. It would just be nice to assign some yellow or orange colors to some of the faders, as you showed on your website, now and sometime ago. 

Thank you very much, and Best Wishes.

DJG / Viva Maretta Giorgini / Jackie Bay 

Milano , Italy.

Comments

SP. wrote on 6/26/2024, 5:49 PM

@VivaMaretta-Giorgini The color switches to yellow, orange or red if you select in the right click context menu of the fader to controls the AUX level instead of the volume/MIDI velocity. The color depends on whether you select Direct Out, Pre-Fader- or Post-Fader-Routing.

I think if you want to change colors of the user interface manually you need to edit the files in the Samplitude Pro X8 Suite\bitmaps\ folders. Or you could buy the tool Birdline Skins Labs. https://skins.birdline.gr/

VivaMaretta-Giorgini wrote on 6/28/2024, 7:44 AM

@VivaMaretta-Giorgini The color switches to yellow, orange or red if you select in the right click context menu of the fader to controls the AUX level instead of the volume/MIDI velocity. The color depends on whether you select Direct Out, Pre-Fader- or Post-Fader-Routing.

I think if you want to change colors of the user interface manually you need to edit the files in the Samplitude Pro X8 Suite\bitmaps\ folders. Or you could buy the tool Birdline Skins Labs. https://skins.birdline.gr/

😂🙂 thank you very much !!