Media pool dissappears, why?

Peterb wrote on 6/22/2009, 11:38 AM
Hi,

I have just purchased the Magix Movie Edit pro 15, after successfully using Pro 11 for some time. So far most things are OK, however the media pool screen, and control buttons have disappeared 3 times.  I read on one of the members site that going back to default will solve the problem. Yes that's correct but only till the next time. Fortunately I have been able to save my project, but am concerned why Magix have not sorted the problem.

Can anyone help please.

PeterB

Comments

massi04 wrote on 6/22/2009, 12:22 PM
F9 will reset the working space.
ralftaro wrote on 6/23/2009, 7:06 AM
Hi Peter,

You don't have to reset the entire program and go back to the default settings to get those program elements back. You can toggle them on and off in the "Window" menu of the program of via the assigned hotkeys ("V" for the preview monitor and "F" for the media pool). I don't think this is a technical problem, either. These elements will disappear if you accidentally press the close button on them (the X in the upper right-hand corner of each element). I suppose that's the price you pay for having a more customizable user interface. If it happens, just turn them back on via the "Window" menu. No need to interrupt your work or reset the entire program.

I hope this helps.