Comments

emmrecs wrote on 4/19/2022, 1:37 PM

@ernest-howard

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

With apologies, but the immediate response from me to your very sparsely-detailed post is, on my system:

• Running Photostory Deluxe version 21.0.2.120;
  • Maps work and app does not crash
  • I have sufficient maps for what I need.

So, let's start again shall we?

First, exactly which version of PS are you running?

Second, when you installed the app did you also download and install ALL the additional content that would have been available to you? You can check under Help>Free download. (Travel Maps is one of the items on the list of those downloads.)

If you have the latest version of the app (as per the version number I listed above) AND you have downloaded and installed all that additional content, I think we need to start looking at your computer's hardware. Please read this post and put ALL the details requested there into your signature so that it will always be available to others to read so that we do not have to ask for it again. Thank you.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Last changed by emmrecs on 4/20/2022, 9:06 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam