Comments

SP. wrote on 1/2/2023, 8:50 PM

@Christopher-Robertson There should be a download link for the PDF manual in your customer account at Magix.com.

Christopher-Robertson wrote on 1/17/2023, 3:35 AM

My account was the first place I looked before posting on this forum. I also did an internet search. There are manuals online however this new version doesn't have a manual that came up in my search. The application doesn't have a PDF version. So if anyone has any information on this that I didn't already have... Let me know.

SP. wrote on 1/17/2023, 4:23 AM

@Christopher-Robertson Isn't there an "Instructions" link in your customer account?

Christopher-Robertson wrote on 1/17/2023, 9:16 AM

No there is not an "instructions" link connected to my Acid Pro 11 purchase. If there was "anything" resembling that, I would not be on the forum. Now if there's an "instructions" hyperlink in your version of ACID PRO 11 connection with that individual purchase (It would be with the Download Hyperlink, Date of Purchase, Serial Number) and others who have purchased Acid Pro 11 have the same as you, then this would mean that an error is happening in my account and MAGIX Customer Service needs to step in to assist me.

emmrecs wrote on 1/17/2023, 9:37 AM

@Christopher-Robertson

Please remember these are user to user forums. There are NO Magix staff here so Customer Service is not going to step in to assist you, sorry.

Aldo since everyone here is another user politeness towards each other is expected.

If you wish to ask customer service about the availability of a manual you need to email infoservice@magix.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Christopher-Robertson wrote on 1/17/2023, 12:23 PM

I'm sure MAGIX Customer Service will step in to support me since I sent the information gathered from SP. suggesting that he has a link to a manual that I don't have. Thanks for the reminder that I read and understood and comprehended. They should respond (to my open ticket) within 72 hours from 10:29 EST.

In the meantime, if anyone has purchased the newest version of ACID PRO 11 and have a link to the PDF Manual for Acid Pro 11, feel free support SP.'s information. It may be useful having more than one person saying they have an "instructions" link in there purchase information in their Customer Account.

Christopher-Robertson wrote on 1/19/2023, 1:26 PM

This thread can be closed and used by the next person who has this same question. I received an answer from MAGIX Support. Summary: There is no PDF Manual, Utilize the Help Section.

Hello Christopher,

Thank you for your message.

I have to confirm that there's no PDF manual for ACID Pro 11. So, this isn't a glitch in your purchase or account. The full help/documentation content can always be found in the built-in online help system. That's the same content that just also gets compiled into an additional PDF format file for most of our products. However, in the case of this ACID release it was apparently decided to not do that.

I hope this information helps.

--
Best regards,

SP. wrote on 1/19/2023, 6:30 PM

@Christopher-Robertson The last PDF manual version I have is this one from February 2020.

https://dl03.magix.com/manual_acidpro10_en.pdf

Christopher-Robertson wrote on 1/20/2023, 12:10 AM

@sp.grossmann Your assistance is appreciated and I Thank You. This PDF version will be of great assistance in my workflow. The differences in the version are minor enough that I shouldn't have to open the help too often.