Making my music available for free?

ncrawley wrote on 10/31/2008, 6:08 AM
I have compiled an albums worth of songs using Magix Music Maker 14 and the Soundpools 14 DVD Loops.. I was just wondering if it's ok for me to upload these onto the internet for people to view/download for free.. i'm making no gain out of it whatsoever. Basically I just want to know if i'm ok doing this?

Thank you!

Comments

NoTurning wrote on 10/31/2008, 8:24 AM
Hi,
Yes you can use these for commercial and non-commercial purposes. The license information is included with your Soundpool 14 collection and it's worth a read.

Since you own Music Maker you are not obligated to mention Magix or use their logo (available at magix.com or your Soundpool CD) but I highly recommend that you do.

While you're uploading music, why not post it here as well for the Magix community to enjoy and offer suggestions.

Thanks,
Justin
webguy wrote on 11/1/2008, 9:50 PM
Where ever you post it, please let me know. People are always looking for royalty free music. ;-)
tlfettled wrote on 11/14/2008, 12:27 AM
Like the idea very much . Please provide access to your music here also on this thread i would also like to have some music .THANKS
NoTurning wrote on 11/14/2008, 8:26 AM

Hi,
Nice of you to post links to your music... why not put some of your favorites in the Show & Discuss section of this site for other Magix users to hear...

We always like to hear what others have done with the same samples and you can gain suggestions on how to improve.

Justin