Comments

emmrecs wrote on 11/5/2018, 9:18 AM

Hi, welcome to the Magix forums.

Given that MM2004 is now at least 14 years old I have to ask why you should want to find the installer? For one thing, assuming you have a reasonably "modern" operating system, I doubt that it will successfully run, even if it can be installed.

As to whether any other users could "send (you) the install file", please remember that, for anyone to do so, would be in direct contravention of the licence under which the product was originally sold.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

edgar-b wrote on 11/5/2018, 10:23 AM

Hi, welcome to the Magix forums.

Given that MM2004 is now at least 14 years old I have to ask why you should want to find the installer? For one thing, assuming you have a reasonably "modern" operating system, I doubt that it will successfully run, even if it can be installed.

As to whether any other users could "send (you) the install file", please remember that, for anyone to do so, would be in direct contravention of the licence under which the product was originally sold.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Hi Jeff.

I used it back in 2003/2004 and i got very used to it and it was so user friendly and it did the job for me and i miss it. I think the newer software out there are to advanced and if i could find MM2004 i could just jump straight in and record my songs instead of having to learn a new program.

Victor-Valenzuela wrote on 6/14/2024, 4:16 PM

It can be installed on w10.

Victor-Valenzuela wrote on 6/14/2024, 4:17 PM

Install it with the compatibility mode. Must have a perfect registry.

emmrecs wrote on 6/15/2024, 3:53 AM

@Victor-Valenzuela

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Thank you for confirming that MM2004 can be installed under Win 10. Unfortunately @edgar-b does not have the installer, which is what he is asking for help with, and, as explained earlier, it would be potentially a breach of licensing conditions for another user to give him that installer.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam