Magix Movie Edit Pro 15 Plus

daviesclan wrote on 10/19/2009, 3:43 PM
I wish someone would help me .. I have sent two dockets to Magix to help me with my program and no use so far.

Ive had my program for two weeks now and when I open it up it freezes after two minutes .. saying program is not responding, I have reinstalled 3 times, checked the registration codes, reset the default settings, Ive even tried the unblock download which doesnt work either and still it freezes.  Can anyone please help me.

Thanks
Daviesclan 

Comments

ralftaro wrote on 10/22/2009, 5:39 AM
Sorry, but with this kind of problem, you'd probably have to give us a little more information on your system specifications (e.g. CPU, RAM, graphics card and VRAM, operating system and so on). It sounds like your system is just not running very stable. The source material that you're using in Movie Edit Pro and what you're doing with it might also be relevant. Or does this problem happen e.g. even if you're just importing some still images to create a slide show?

From what you described, this doesn't sound like the program reset would be relevant here, which is just a cure for a very specific kind of problem with the programs config files getting messed up. I'm not positive what you mean by "unblock download", but if you mean what I think you mean, it's not even close to being relevant to your program stability problem.

It might really be a good idea to work with Magix support on this issue. Keep in mind that the contact function on the support website is the correct way to contact them:

http://support.magix.net

If the contact is successful, you'll get an automatic e-mail confirmation first. If you don't seem to get anything, check your spam filter settings and spam folder contents and possibly try again.

Good luck!