Made a slideshow on MAGIX Photostory 2014 Deluxe and the transitions flickers?

mal25 wrote on 4/9/2014, 4:59 PM

Made a slideshow on MAGIX Photostory 2014 Deluxe and the transitions flickers?  Please help me on what I am doing wrong.  The downloaded temp file had no problem.  But when I bought the actual software it is giving me problems.

I have a:

Operating System
Windows 8

Processor (CPU):
Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-4500 CPU @ 1.80 GHz 1.80 GHz

Ram
16 gig

DirectX
64 bit operating system ?

sound card
Intel (R) Display Audio ?

Graphics card:
Intel HD Graphics

Comments

mal25 wrote on 4/9/2014, 5:01 PM

Also I have sent two emails to technical support and have not heard back on this problem.

I am creating a slideshow for my friends wedding which is tomorrow and all the transitions flicker?

Please help if someone has a way to figure how to fix this or what i am doing wrong.  I used the wizard and choose the autmatic transitions too?

browj2 wrote on 4/9/2014, 6:35 PM

Hi,

I presume that the wizard was Slideshow Maker. Is it all of the transitions or just some of them? If you used the Slideshow wizard then you have a slightly different problem, either way, you may have to do it again. I strongly suggest that you bring all of your photos onto the timeline and then use Slideshow Maker under Edit, Wizards and not Slideshow Wizard. Before doing so save the program. Then run Slideshow Maker. Use only crossfades and see if the result is the same. But first, look below. If you did not export then you need to see what the final output will actually look like.

Did you try exporting the project to an MPEG, WMV or MP4 to see what the output looks like? If not, do so. If your slide show is long, make another short one, apply the same transitions, and export it to see if the flickering shows up in the exported file.

Note, Photostory is not the program to use to show a slideshow. It is intended to make one. You have to export to an appropriate file and use it.

Come back with some info. I have to run. But I will be back soon.

Last changed by browj2 on 4/9/2014, 6:35 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos