Lost Serial Number

patrick-s wrote on 4/20/2020, 1:38 AM

I bought the DVD Maker many years ago, opened it, moved house and lost the serial number. Tried to install for the first time during COVID 19 because I finally had the time. I contacted Kaiser Baas but they said that they don't support the product anymore. Can someone please share a serial number so I can use the program. I have run the disc and can't even get rid of the dialog box for the serial number.

Thanks

Patrick Sherry Brisbane Australia

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 4/20/2020, 4:18 AM

@patrick-s

Welcome to the Magix forums.

First, no-one here can share a serial number with you, since this would be in direct contravention of the end-user licence; serial numbers are exclusive to one installation of the software.

My only suggestion is that you contact Magix Sales, via the Support button in the header of any forum page, carefully explain your situation (perhaps include a copy of any sales receipt you have for the original purchase) and ask whether they would be prepared to give you a new serial number. It is rather a long-shot but may well be your only option.

Exactly which version of Video Easy do you have? One other thing to consider is that it may well not install or run properly under more recent Windows versions.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam