Loading music on the free dowload version?

Williamwagnon wrote on 2/6/2010, 11:45 PM
I can't dowload my own music to the free download version.  Is there a way around this or do I have to purchase the music from Magix?  If that is the case I will not purchase the full version.  I can't see paying $20 for a file of music that I would never use.  The ones in the music wizard are cheap synthesized music.  

Comments

Securityman wrote on 2/7/2010, 9:39 PM
 I too was having issues with importing prerecorded music into MM16. I found that if you open  Explorer to the directory containing your music and simply drag and drop the song into the main screen of Music Maker it works just fine (even in the trial version.)
ozcorps wrote on 2/12/2010, 2:04 AM
as Securityman stated that is the easiest way, now if you want to have it in a style format you need to set the wav files in a folder format of STYLE - ie HIPHOP INSTRUMENT - ie BASS SOUND FILE - the wav now i havent manage to figuer ho to get it to add the bar length but atleast it will be accessible under the options i stated above the other format is togo to the File manager tab next to sound pool and locate the folder woth your samples and use it that way