Comments

sheppo wrote on 5/15/2018, 5:57 PM

That's an odd one.

The only thing I can think of where I have seen something similar is where the audio file itself was compressed oddly. Think something along the lines of a variable bitrate MP3, but it wasn't encoded to standard. It would bug me as the waveform would change the more i zoomed in to it, gaps would appear, sometimes the audio itself would get shorter with time.

I worked around that by first converting the file to a WAV file before dragging it in to Acid.

math-d wrote on 5/16/2018, 10:46 AM

the files are pure .wave, no transform, official soundbank (loopmaster, zero g, producerplanet); the same files are playing normally in soundforge audio studio 12 and six other daw, the problem
  is in acid 8 (also in acid studio 10).

See video

Frank_Fader wrote on 5/18/2018, 8:28 AM

Does it help if you manually delete the .sfk file which is besides the WAV file (created by Acid for wave visualization)?

If you have also ACID_32 bit installed, can you verify that the problem does not occur in ACID_32?

math-d wrote on 5/18/2018, 12:03 PM

I erased all .sfk files from my sample directory, that does not change anything.
After installing acid pro 8 (64 bit), I have uninstalling acid studio 10 (32bit) logically since I am on windows 10 64bit.
On acid studio 10 I met the same problem, an old topic steam forum someone to describe the same phenomenon without having a solution.I would like a resolution of this problem, I can not use acid like that.
Thank you for your reply frank.