Live Shot Problem by Holding Volume Buttons

mustafa-y wrote on 5/25/2019, 11:24 AM

Hi;

I had installed Camera Mx  4.4.125/4.7.188 on my HTC One M8(Andorid 6) and Samsung Note Fan Edition(Android 8) before.

I used live shot with long press volume buttons without any problem.

But nowadays I use Samsung S10+(Android 9). 

But i can't take live shot with long press volume buttons.

"Taking photo with volume button" option is activated in settings.

App doesn't start live shot when I hold "volume button or on screen shoot button". And then  I take "live shot is too short" error. You can find video about this problem below.

Video link about my problem:  https://www.dosyaupload.com/n6bB

Why this problem occured?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 5/26/2019, 7:13 AM

@mustafa-y

Welcome to the Magix forums.

Having looked at the product page for Camera MX I strongly suspect that, since it is designed to work with versions of Android from one of the version 2 builds onwards, something in your version 10 of Android is no longer compatible.

Whether Magix will consider updating the app, I do not know.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

mustafa-y wrote on 5/30/2019, 1:30 PM

@mustafa-y

Welcome to the Magix forums.

Having looked at the product page for Camera MX I strongly suspect that, since it is designed to work with versions of Android from one of the version 2 builds onwards, something in your version 10 of Android is no longer compatible.

Whether Magix will consider updating the app, I do not know.

Jeff

Thanks you.

I hope so Magix will update app.

emmrecs wrote on 5/31/2019, 4:22 AM

@mustafa-y

If you want to ask Magix to update the app you will need to raise a Support Ticket via the Contact button at the foot of this and every forum page.

Magix staff do not routinely monitor the forum.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam