Licensing issues

Cushon wrote on 2/16/2024, 8:31 AM

I have Movie studio 2023 platinum, a full version that reminds me every time i open the program whether i tick the box or not??? however, regardless of what i do, i cant import or export anything due to licensing issues. i cant find a useable answer anywhere and so far, i haven't used this software properly, other than using OBS to do a screen capture to edit it in the windows movie editor, because its nothing but a massive pain. any ideas? also i cant check for updates, register it online, or use most of the links in the help tab. What am i missing here.

Comments

SP. wrote on 2/16/2024, 8:36 AM

@Cushon You can upload screenshots of the error messages you are seeing to this forum via the arrow icon above the response text box. That way, we can better comprehend what exactly is happening.

emmrecs wrote on 2/19/2024, 12:36 PM

@Enrique-Cruz

Your post has been hidden because this is not the correct forum for your product.

Please read this pinned post and follow the advice given there.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam