Just purchased the Rudolph MTP file but I'm having trouble incorporating into the movie. Thought it was an overlay to the frame - but when I drag / drop it says it's converting the file and is now ready to use. It doesn't create a new file - and doesn't

Land051901 wrote on 7/14/2009, 10:26 AM

Just purchased the Rudolph MTP file but I'm having trouble incorporating into the movie.  Thought it was an overlay to the frame - but when I drag / drop it says it's converting the file and is now ready to use.  It doesn't create a new file - and doesn't appear in frame.. What's going on?

Comments

ralftaro wrote on 7/15/2009, 7:48 AM
Hi there,

The MTP content file cannot be used directly to drag & drop it onto your pictures. It's basically an installer that will copy the required files into the right location where the program requires them. After this is done, you will find your new content within the program, in the appropriate program component. E.g. if you downloaded a DVD menu layout, you'll find it listed in the DVD-authoring section together with the other, pre-installed layouts. If you downloaded a MovieShow Maker style, you'll find it listed in the style drop-down list of the MovieShow Maker module.

I suppose this here is the file you bought:

http://www.catooh.com/us/sys/id/Katalog/area/mediaDetails/item_id/70636/

I suppose this file would have to end up in the overlay/decorational elements sections of the program. So, in Movie Edit Pro 15, that would be in the mediapool under "Effects" => "Design elements" => "Images objects". There would be several sub section under which it could end up.

I hope this helps. In older versions of the program, you'd access this part of the program differently. So, let me know if you're using one of those and you can't figure out where to find your download.