Jerky Slideshow

pheathco1974 wrote on 11/17/2011, 11:23 AM

Just started using photostory. I've generated an export for my ipad (mp4) but its reeeaaally jerky and quite frankly I couldn't give it to a client. Do I need to get it to do multiple passes or something and turn down the quality, it seems it can't render the slideshow properly. 

Comments

mwepl wrote on 11/22/2011, 3:40 AM

I'm also having the same problem. I have purchsed the AVCHD Encoder, rendering it to mp4 as it is really the only option to render it to a high quality video is almost impossible. It is totally defeating the object and reason why I purchased the product.

diskfaktory wrote on 11/6/2013, 5:59 PM

got the same problem also..

www.diskfaktory.com

Xenofex2 wrote on 12/16/2013, 2:51 PM

Just looking again at this particular Program to re-use and then checked out the Forum.

Your query about jumpy playback was something that I experienced years ago when first using the Program. As a result of joining a Camera Club I started using a different Program and to avoid the jerkiness it was recommended that one's images were reduced to 1024 x 768. When the Club updated their projector it was then suggested that 1400 x 1050 be used.

I do recall that with my Magix program I did contact Support at the time and that the Images being too large was the cause of the jerkiness.