It's Not Like A WYSIWYG Software Should Be.

Pranto wrote on 5/22/2018, 5:50 PM

Why You even call this a web designing software when it doesn't have common built it editing tools like web form, text input field, button, pointer...etc.???
Your software acting more like a image editor instead of a web editor...
It's like dragging & dropping image, some quick fix, put some text & web effect...
You should name it Web Effecting Software instead of a Web Designing Software...or improve it's quality so that it's name sound legal...
& most importantly it really doesn't help us to build auto responsive website...
Nevermind...You guys do amazing advertisement on Your website...But after buying it, it's...
No I don't wanna spell an offensive word...Thank You.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 5/23/2018, 3:37 AM

Hi, welcome to the Magix forums.

I assume you have come here merely to rant. If so, please understand that sensible, reasoned criticism of the way in which Magix apps work/do not work/could be improved is fine; ranting is most definitely NOT.

It seems you have problems with the way Web Designer works. But you have not asked whether any other user has ideas which might help you. You have also told us nothing about your computer nor even which version of Web Designer you have.

If you are prepared to start a new thread detailing ALL the foregoing (precise details of problem, computer and Web Designer version) but without the ranting, your posting will be welcomed and may well receive useful responses.

In the meantime this thread is now locked.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam