Comments

gandjcarr wrote on 1/31/2013, 1:42 PM

Hi,

This is probably the place to start.  While we are a user community and none of us works for Magix, there is an incredible amount of knowledge and experience here.  Try asking your questions on this forum and if we can't answer them, we will point you back to Magix sales or support depending on the question.

George

glassy7 wrote on 2/1/2013, 10:51 AM

Video Easy 4 HD trial.

Thanks for the response. I have two queries: -

1. When editing the colour of a scene the use of the 'Exposure' or 'Color' button together with a saturation adjustment, causes playback to be jerky.

2. When the 'Reset' button is used, scene recognition seems to be lost for that scene - the beginning and end markers close up as though the screen represents the whole project rather than just the scene.

Thanks for any suggestions.

johnebaker wrote on 2/1/2013, 2:43 PM

Hi

. . . . causes playback to be jerky. . . . .

What is the spec of your computer - depending on the spec and if you are working with HD video, then the jerkiness is quite likely as there is a lot of image processing going on during playback and there may be very little you can do about it - it does not affect the final video.

. . . .the 'Reset' button is used . . .

That is correct according to the manual:   'It disables all applied effects'  - ie the clip is set back to its original state when imported, including any scene recognition.

HTH

John

Last changed by johnebaker on 2/1/2013, 2:44 PM, changed a total of 3 times.

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

glassy7 wrote on 2/1/2013, 3:31 PM

Thanks, John.

I don't think that the computer spec is the problem, although it is possible. The video I am editing is from an analogue camera, in 4:3.

Regarding the reset button, I thought it was only there to reset the colour editing adjustments.

Anyway, I can get round these things.

Thanks again.