Intro and Outro , how to get rid of the sounds they make.

kirsta.lynn wrote on 12/1/2013, 5:49 PM

I am using Photostory 2013 Deluxe and I was wondering if anyone knows how to turn off the sound in the photo album intro and outro? Someone gave me some tips, but it didn't work. So, if anyone else knows how to fix it so there is no sound, so I can add my own music, I would really appreciate it. 

Comments

gandjcarr wrote on 12/2/2013, 12:47 PM

Hi Krista,

Are you talking about the intro and outro music when you choose a template in photo story that includes a sound track?   If so, just "cut the audio track at the point (s) where you don't want it, delete those segments and insert whatever you want there.

George

kirsta.lynn wrote on 12/2/2013, 4:15 PM

Thanks George,

I am going to ask a dumb question, but how do you cut the audio track? I put in my pictures then used the album intro and outro and put in my own music, but the intro and outro have some sort of sound and I tried to get it off, but need someone to walk me step by step on how to do it. Thanks for any help you can give me!!

gandjcarr wrote on 12/2/2013, 5:21 PM

Hi Krista,

I hope this picture helps you get to what you want to do.  If it does not help you understand it, I could do a quick Youtube video that actually walks you through the steps.  I will have to do it in Movie Edit Pro because I do not have photostory on my system anymore, but the steps and functionality are pretty much the same.

I won't be able to do a video until tomorrow but I will do it if you need me to.

George

kirsta.lynn wrote on 12/2/2013, 5:24 PM

Thanks George. I think I can figure it out by what you posted. Thank you again!!!