Installation

CarlosOrlando-Monzon wrote on 9/26/2022, 4:46 PM

I can NOT install my software. It is like the CD or DVD is dead. I tried to see my product using the serial number that I got after the purchase and it stated that that serial already exists. Well, I bought that software but I can not see in my account. How can I download the software and use this serial number.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 9/27/2022, 4:31 AM

@CarlosOrlando-Monzon

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Unfortunately your first post here is a little confusing! So, can we possibly clarify exactly what is the problem?

1. Which program are you trying to install and which exact version? You've posted to the Photostory area but mention CD or DVD is dead. This would imply that you are actually running an old version since the software has been available as a download for several versions, admittedly sometimes with the option to also receive a disc.
  2. Is the CD/DVD drive you are trying to use still functioning properly?
  3. With reference to the problem of the serial number, where and when exactly did you buy the program? The message about the serial number already being in use suggests that; either, you have previously installed the program (perhaps more than once) and the registration server believes you now have the maximum number of activations in use; or, that you have bought and are attempting to install a copy that was previously owned and registered by another user. In the latter situation, only the previous owner can resolve this by informing Magix that he/she no longer owns the software and that his registration details need to be removed.

Sorry for the questions but we really do need you to help us to help you.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam