Instalaltion Drivers

Johan-Gransson wrote on 6/17/2023, 1:56 AM

Hi i download the installation media on the website.

I Installed the program and the drivers.

The drivers in device manager:

MAGIX Video converter 3

"Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

{Bad Image}
%hs is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0x"

Video Grabber
"No drivers are installed for this device. "

When i check the driver on the install media:

"This security catalog is not valid. The certificate that signed this security catalog is not valid"

So do we have drivers that works?

// Johan

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 6/17/2023, 3:25 AM

@Johan-Gransson

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Please read this Magix Support article to find the correct driver for your convertor. There are different drivers depending on the colour/type of yours.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Johan-Gransson wrote on 6/18/2023, 12:31 AM

Hi,

It fixed the Video Grabber that didn't get installed.

But the same issue with the

MAGIX Video converter 3

"Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

{Bad Image}
%hs is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0x"

I also tried to install the drivers when driver signature is off, same problem.

// Johan

emmrecs wrote on 6/18/2023, 2:48 AM

@Johan-Gransson

Which version of Windows?

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Johan-Gransson wrote on 6/18/2023, 11:15 AM

Hi

Win 11.

I installed it on a Win 10 now and got it to work.

/Johan