Comments

gandjcarr wrote on 10/5/2012, 10:57 AM

Hi,

Have you tried to just drag the contents from the album into PhotoStory in the Scene mode?  I just tried this in Movie Edit Pro (I don't have photostory but they behave pretty much the same) and I could bring in all of the content of my album into Movie Edit Pro.  I see no reason why you could not do the same thing with PhotoStory.

Let me know if this works.

Good Luck

gandjcarr wrote on 10/5/2012, 11:06 AM

Hi,

Just a side note, I see that you are new to this forum, so if you don't understand what I am saying, or if I have not been clear let me know and I will put together a quick video to show you exactly how I did this and it may help.

George

Ps.  Please excuse me, I would like to welcome you to this forum.  We do not work for Magix here but there is a lot of user experience, and I should have welcomed you with my first message.  Welcome !

morerichs wrote on 10/5/2012, 12:20 PM

To George,

thank's for warm welcome and giving me a super hint. Drag from the album view into the 'film strip' worked fine! Will probably save me many hrs of work.

Morten

gandjcarr wrote on 10/5/2012, 1:10 PM

Hi Morten,

You are most welcome,  I love helping people, especially people who are new at doing this.  We all learn from each other, and one day, you will have more experience than me, and you will be able to teach me something.  I actually beleive that you usually get back 10 times what you give in life.  So far I have not been proven wrong.

I am always here to help.

George