Image Size and Position

burkemagix wrote on 4/12/2009, 1:10 AM
I just "upgraded" to Movie Edit Pro 15 Plus.  The old version had a simple feature where the user could right-click on a video and select an option that read like, "Image Size and Position".  Then, the user could increase or decrease the size of the video.  That option is gone in version 15.  This is very needed when merging AVIs and MPGs with different resolutions.  The closest thing I can find is the "Section" option.  However, whenever I try any of the options beneath Section, I encounter a message "To use this effect, please select a video or picture object."  This was something I commonly did in the old version.  Please help!

Comments

ralftaro wrote on 4/13/2009, 1:39 PM
Hi there,

The whole user interface of MEP has changed quite a bit in version 15. The functionality you're looking for is still in the program, of course. Like a lot of functions that were previously available via context menus and separate dialogs, the image size & position feature has moved into the media pool section of the user interface. Just activate the "Effects" tab of the media pool in the upper right-hand part of the screen and open the "Movement effects" section. You'll find what you're looking for in there.  :-)

I hope this helps.