Comments

MarcoStorm wrote on 2/10/2020, 9:36 AM

Dear @Ira-Mays,

I've tried the Synthronik Plugin and it works fine. Could you be please give us more detailled information which plugins don't work and which ACID 9 Version you are using?

Best regards,

Marco

Ira-Mays wrote on 2/17/2020, 5:27 AM

Sorry I was so late getting back, Acid Pro 9...

Ira-Mays wrote on 2/19/2020, 8:26 AM

IK Multimedia plugins...

MarcoStorm wrote on 2/19/2020, 8:47 AM

Dear @Ira-Mays,

could you please give me the precise ACID version you are using? You will find the version under Help/Info... It would also be usefull if you could give me a name list of plugins you are using from IK Multimedia, which are not working.

Best regards,

Marco

Ira-Mays wrote on 2/21/2020, 2:40 AM

Thanks for taking the time Marco, it's greatly appreciated! I am using Acid Pro 9.0.3. Build 32. The IK Multimedia vst's I am trying to get it to recognize are Sonik Synth 2, SampleMoog, SampleTron and Miroslav Philharmonic (Classik Edition)...

Newman-cz wrote on 2/24/2020, 10:00 AM

Sonik Synth 2, SampleMoog, SampleTron etc. are older 32-bit plug-ins that IK Multimedia no longer supports. I think they match the SampleTank 2 version.
Try using Acid Pro 9 in 32bit edition.

MarcoStorm wrote on 2/24/2020, 10:18 AM

Dear @Ira-Mays,

I tried to get my hands on these plugins, but they are too old to get them directly from IK Multimedia. Therfor it's difficult for me to reproduce the problem.

@Newman-cz: thanks for your tip. This could be worth to try get these plugins working. You can install the x86 Version of ACID parallel to the x64 version.

Ira-Mays wrote on 2/25/2020, 9:39 AM

Thanks 2 both of you, is it possible to switch the current uninstalled version to 32bit or do I have to uninstall/reinstall in 32bit? Not sure how to do a parallel installation...