I want to transfer my MAGIX domain to another site/server, but am having difficulty. How do I do this?

mradavies wrote on 11/27/2012, 3:20 PM

I want to transfer my MAGIX domain to another site/server, but am having difficulty. How do I do this? I find the MAGIX server too hard to use, and want to transfer the entire website off of MAGIX onto the other server. How do I do this?

Comments

gandjcarr wrote on 12/3/2012, 2:10 PM

Hi,

You can contact your new hosting provider and use whatever their process is to transfer the domain name to them. Depending on which provider you have chosen, they may or may not (most likely not) transfer the files associated with your site.  Most likely, you will need to upload those files to your new hosting provider.  How easy or hard this will be depends on what application you used to create your site.  You have provided no information on how the site was created or which application you used to upload it.

George

chotta wrote on 5/20/2013, 10:09 PM

You can transfer your domain name from your current provider to your new provider by the following method:

1)First you havve to choose a reliable domain name provider by considering some factors like existence of the company, customer service and support, customer reviews, price, quality, server up time etc..

2)Then for domain transfer you should get authorization code from your current provider then you should provide the code to your new provider.

3)For new provider i suggested XnYnZ.com here you can choose your desire domain name at low cost with free extras.

4)After purchasing it they send a mail to you for authorization. Then you will receive a mail in a particular period of time as successfully transferred.

After successful transfer check your domain registrar details using the site WhoisXY.com , whether they have updated your information corectly or not.