I want to prefix my DVD with titles. I can create the titles bu they do not burn onto the DVD.

deebee23 wrote on 4/12/2012, 12:04 PM

I am using rescue your video tapes.  I have recorded video to my HD ok, and I want to add a title to the video that I will be able to see when I play the DVD.  I have successfully created an animated title (movie scroll bottom to top).  The animated title plays OK when playing the project from within RYVT, but it does not burn to DVD.  Is there a way I can create a title in the project that WILL burn to DVD?

Comments

cpc000cpc wrote on 4/12/2012, 5:56 PM

deebee23,

Sorry I don't have 'Rescue...' to check for sure, but suspect what you've done is add a title to your project which is seen while you are in edit mode and presumably at the start of your film. A DVD title that displays before you hit the 'Play' button etc is created in the 'Burn' mode (at least in other Magix video editing programs). These are part of the DVD menu structure and entirely independent of the content of your video.

The Magix RYVT page says the newest version has '...20 new menu templates for DVDs and Blu-ray Discs', and this is where you need to look. In Movie Edit Pro' you can certainly modify templates with your own background images and style of text., and some templates include a video clip for the title as well. I've not much used them so I can't offer more specific advice.

Regards,

Carl