I want to begin the creation of my website, but each time the upgrade page is coming and i can't go forward in the creation of my test pages. Do i have the obligation to subscribe to the upgrade and pay even if i just want to create my pages? thanks for y

igormolina wrote on 12/22/2008, 4:59 AM

I want to begin the creation of my website, but each time the upgrade page is coming and i can't go forward in the creation of my test pages. Do i have the obligation to subscribe to the upgrade and pay even if i just want to create my pages?

thanks for your answer.

igor

Comments

ralftaro wrote on 12/22/2008, 5:51 AM
Hi Igor,

I'm not really sure about the situation you're currently in and what kind of upgrade dialog you're getting. Possibly some further clarification is needed here to give an accurate answer. What rate/account type of Website Maker are you using (or have you been using)?

Is it possible that you've been using an "Easy Plus" account activated from a boxed version of Website Maker and you just arrived at the end of your first year of hosting, which was included in the package price? In this case, you will have to choose between continuing with a paid Website Maker account or downgrading to the free account type. So, the answer to your question is: You're not obligated to pay. You can choose the free account type. However, one way or the other, you will have to make a decision in order to be able to continue working with the website service.

I hope this helps.