I've lost my magix products download page when I sign in

Lisa-Sargent wrote on 2/2/2024, 3:13 PM

I had to sign in and re-register as magix said they did not have an account in my email address but I have had an account with you for over 10 years on and off. Now I have logged in after changing the password and they say I have no products and yet I have Upgrade: MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2021 Premium with you.

Could you please put that on my new account with you so that when I lose my program, I can still download it from your site with the correct activation code?

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 2/2/2024, 4:36 PM

@Lisa-Sargent

These are user to user forums so not a contact for any Magix staff, sorry.

You need to email infoservice@magix.net and ask for their help in resolving the problem. Do ensure you give as much detail as you can in your email in order to assist customer service in finding your account data.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam