I NEED HELP ON SCREEN CAPTURE!

Yeldarb wrote on 12/27/2008, 2:57 PM
When i'm on the screen capture part where you choose the functions like what you want to use for audio and the file you wan't to save it to. I click the record button when i have all of my selections and this message comes up "the choosen directory is write protected. cannot write any data." I can't go any further. can some tell me what i have to do to get past this because i understand that after i click record its suppose to minimize. if you guys can help me out it would be great.

Thanks
and this is in magix movie edit 14 plus

Comments

ralftaro wrote on 12/29/2008, 7:40 AM
Hi there,

Try this: If you're running under Vista, make sure you're running the program under an administrator account. Also, instead of the double-click/left-click, right-click on the program/icon and choose "Run as Administrator" in order to start it.

Also, go into the program settings within Movie Edit Pro 14 (e.g. by pressing "Y") and check what directory is configured for the analog/screen recordings. Make sure the drive is not full and the directory is really not write-protected. You might want to just try a different target directory here.

I hope this helps.