I just upgraded to Photostory 2013 Deluxe but I do not find all the Picture in Picture options as well as some of the other drop down transitions. Did I lose them with the newest vertion or am I missing a step?

toatney wrote on 3/15/2013, 9:58 AM

I just upgraded to Photostory 2013 Deluxe but I do not find all the Picture in Picture options as well as some of the other drop down transitions. Did I lose them with the newest vertion or am I missing a step?

Comments

cpc000cpc wrote on 3/15/2013, 4:54 PM

toatney,

If you got a download version you will probably need to go to 'Help' >> "free download...' to get the extras. This is certainly the case with the MEP and other video editing software. It is also possible to copy from your old version but Magix use a system of menu indexing (.ini files) which can sometimes be tricky.

Regards,

Carl

toatney wrote on 3/15/2013, 6:32 PM

toatney,

If you got a download version you will probably need to go to 'Help' >> "free download...' to get the extras. This is certainly the case with the MEP and other video editing software. It is also possible to copy from your old version but Magix use a system of menu indexing (.ini files) which can sometimes be tricky.

Regards,

Carl

That was it - thanks.