I have the same problem with every project I open and play

JobyJob-Mo wrote on 5/12/2024, 8:03 PM

Every time I open a saved project of mine to play it, the audio is very messed up. It starts wherever the red playback line is and continues, but it carries a first second of audio on non-estop repeat while the normal audio plays. These two things are overlapping the whole time. I can stop it and move the red playback line to another spot and then play, but the same thing just happens again.

I've tried this with many different projects and it's sadly the same. I've also restarted my computer and even downloaded a Magix Music Maker update to the software, but it's still happening. Does anyone know why this might be happening? Thanks!

Comments

SP. wrote on 5/13/2024, 2:30 AM

@JobyJob-Mo Navigate to File > Settings > Program Settings > Audio/MIDI. Select an ASIO driver, for example the Music Maker ASIO driver. Click on the Advanced button next to the driver selection to open the ASIO driver settings. Select your audio input and audio output and set the buffer size to something reasonable like 512 samples. If your computer still struggles with playback increase the buffer size to 1024 or 2048 samples.

This should usually help.

JobyJob-Mo wrote on 5/13/2024, 9:20 AM

Saved my life! Thanks