I created a slide show using Magix Photostory 10, and burned it to DVD. Now I need to copy that DVD slideshow exactly as it is. I don't have the photos on my computer any more, so can't use the original program I created. How do i copy that DVD?

gledhill47 wrote on 6/20/2013, 2:24 PM

I have no idea how to copy a dvd slide show I created using Magix Photostory 10. The original photos are no longer available, so the only way I can have another copy is to somehow burn a new disc from the original one. I have Windows 7 operating system.

Comments

gandjcarr wrote on 6/20/2013, 3:48 PM

Hi,

You could create a image from your original disc on your hard drive if you have enough available space, then burn the image you have on the hard drive to a blank DVD using a free application like imgburn. Or, if you have 2 cd drives you could just copy the image from the original to a blank DVD using a copy utility.  If you don't want to be bothered with any of the above, you could just take the original to a duplicating service and let them do it for you.

George

cpc000cpc wrote on 6/20/2013, 6:49 PM

My computer only has a single drive and the any DVD burning software I've used (eg Nero) can cope with disc copying. The program prompts when to remove the source disc and insert the blank one. I suppose an image file, as suggested by George, is being created in the background.

Daneane71 wrote on 8/19/2013, 1:57 PM

Did you by any chance export the movie under a different format, such as an .mpeg? If so, you can import it into a new movie and it will be exactly as you created it.

Last changed by Daneane71 on 8/19/2013, 1:57 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

Currently using Magix Movie Edit Pro Plus 2021 on Windows 10 OS,

Device name    LAPTOP-IGAPNCBQ
Processor    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz   1.80 GHz
Installed RAM    8.00 GB (7.89 GB usable)
System type    64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch    No pen or touch input is available for this display