I cant start using video saver

hessuhopo wrote on 5/1/2012, 5:57 AM

I cannot start using video saver 4.0. when I start the program it asks session ID and I don't know which code product wants. I have only serial number which is over 30 marks long and it includes also a letter. The session ID doesn't allow to enter any letter but only numbers. In manual book only info is that when I start the program first time I need to enter serial number and there is more info about the matter in special chapter but there isn't that kind of chapter in manual book.

Where can I find this needed number or do I need insert serial number in certain way in order to get the product function proberly?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Comments

john-auvil wrote on 5/1/2012, 9:07 AM

This happens as soon as you open the program, or are you pressing something that opens this?

I do not have Video Saver, but I do own many Magix products. Session ID is used for working with another user of the program so there is only one application open and both you and the other individual see the same thing...

The Session ID screen should look like the above illustration. If it does then either somehow you are pressing to be a guest of a "Screen Transfer" or somehow something in your system or program is triggering this to open.

You should however be able to press cancel and use the software itself... Again, I do not have Video Saver, so I am unaware what this program might be... it could be like the Rescue My Videotapes... but I am not exactly sure.

I hope this information helps.