I cannot find the video stabilizer. The book says it is under effects but... Please help, Thanks

cjzak wrote on 12/12/2012, 10:06 PM

I am using photostory on dvd deluxe purchased and dowloaded in September.  (Not sure of the version, whatever is current this year)  I cannot find the video stabilizer.  The manuel says it is under effects but I cannot find it.  Please help.  Thanks

Comments

gandjcarr wrote on 12/13/2012, 7:35 AM

Hi,

Have you tried looking for it this way?

George

gandjcarr wrote on 12/13/2012, 5:40 PM

Hi,

Yes it is movie edit pro, but magix applications are all pretty similar in terms of look and feel.  I was trying to get you to look at the drop down box in the tool bar, and not the "effects tab".  If you have the stabilizer on your version of PhotoStory it should show up there.

How long is the video you need stabilized for Christmas?  If you can get it to me, I could stabilize it if it is not too hard for you to send and get it back to you.  I actually don't really like or use the Magix stabilizer, I use the ProDad Mercalli stabilizer for my videos.

Good Luck,

George

cjzak wrote on 12/16/2012, 9:03 PM

Yes. I did look at the drop down menu and it is just not there, not under any category.  I appreciate your offer but this video is four hours long.  Because it takes so long to burn one copy I am going to take it to a local shop that can copy it all 10 times in 24 hours.  I think they might be able to fix the shaky scenes.  Thank you for all your help.  I think I will ask Santa for Movie Edit Pro. From the options listed in your screenshot, it looks like it would be useful if I am going to continue this hobby.  Thanks again for all your help.