I CANNOT ACTIVATE MY PURCHASED PRODUCT

mazi-omazyza wrote on 10/24/2023, 8:54 PM

Hello Guys:

You guys are upsetting me very badly.

After I purchased your software I cannot even access it, When I want to sign you give something to prove I am not a ROBOT.

But my problem is I just turned 74 years old and the graphics like finding a BUS is difficult for me to make up.

Then I cannot log in to activate my purchased ptofuc.

This is very unacceptable and a rip off to me here in US.

I need immediate ACCESS to my my purchased Product with details below:

Magix Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 11 - Instant Download for Windows (1 Computer)

× 1

$19.00

Discount:

-$1.90

Price after Discount:

$17.10

Discount:-$1.90

Subtotal:$17.10

Tax:$1.47

Order Total:$18.57

======

NOTE: I My purchase email was email address removed by Moderator

I may have used it at one time to get atrial version.

My issue is to create an account to access my purchased as shown above,

I am really vwey upset for getting my product instantly as promised.

Mazi Ogbonna

Comments

johnebaker wrote on 10/25/2023, 3:39 AM

@mazi-omazyza

Hi

Please note that this is a public forum, not Magix support. I have removed your email address from both your posts and hidden the second post, never post email addresses, order numbers, serial numbers or any other personal information in the forum.

With respect to your issue with the proving you are not a Robot - this is a security feature in order to prevent spamming of the forum and registration servers and is a much needed feature that is not unique to just the magix website and forum.

If you have a visual impairment which makes it difficult to distinguish the images in verification dialog, a quick method to 'magnify' the dialog, that may help, is to use the Ctrl plus + keys to enlarge the browsers web page display. When done use the Ctrl plus - keys to reduce the web page to its orginal size.

. . . . Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 11 . . . . This is very unacceptable and a rip off to me here in US . . .

Do note this version was released in 2015 and is out of support, nor sold, by Magix or Xara.

Depending on where you purchased this version, and if this was not a 'sealed' product or was a 'used' product you will have to take up any activation issue with the seller.

A quick check on the availability of this version, indicates that at the price offered by several sellers the product is non-returnable and non-refundable.

HTH

John EB
Forum Moderator

Last changed by johnebaker on 10/25/2023, 3:55 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

SP. wrote on 10/25/2023, 3:53 AM

@johnebaker @mazi-omazyza

With respect to your issue with the proving you are not a Robot - this is a security feature in order to prevent spamming of the forum and registration servers and is a much needed feature that is not unique to just the magix website and forum.

Which doesn't work, by the way. This forum gets spam topics regularly.

But there is usually an option to get a barrier free version of the captcha, which will allow you to, for example, type out a word spoken from an audio file. Check the captcha window for this option.

johnebaker wrote on 10/25/2023, 4:25 AM

@SP., @mazi-omazyza

Hi

. . . . option to get a barrier free version of the captcha . . . .

Good point, I had missed that option.

. . . . Which doesn't work, by the way. This forum gets spam topics regularly. . . . .

It does stop the spam bots that try to create accounts automatically, however it does not, and was never intended to, stop a single user creating an account and the posting spam.

John EB

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.